Login Instructions for ATA Members
Logging into shootata.com: ATA members can login into shootata.com in several locations throughout the website. The same password is used for the entire website at all locations.
If you do not know your password PLEASE CHECK YOUR MOST CURRENT ATA AVERAGE CARD FOR A DEFAULT PASSWORD.
If you cannot locate your password on your Average Card you can request a password from the ATA office by calling (618) 449-2224 or emailing- email@example.com. Please submit your ATA #, Full Name and Address when inquiring for a password by email.
Passwords are not available to unpaid members. The ability to log in and use shootata.com to its full potential is reserved for paid members.
- If you do have a password and it is entered correctly; when the page loads, you will see your personal information displayed within the body of the site. This includes your name and ATA number.
- As a reminder; passwords are case sensitive and if your ATA number begins with a zero, the zero still needs to be entered.
Printing Online Average Card: To print your ATA Average Card from shootata.com you must first confirm your email address and set the required security questions. The email address you enter in this form and the security questions you answer will be used to reset or change your password at a later date. If you do not know your password please refer to the text in the above section to find or request a password.
Shooter Information Center: Click on “Shooter Information Center” so that you can see your scores and any Buddies that you may have added.
- To view your own scores, click on your name on the left hand side under “My Scores”
- In the center of the screen, click on the target year that you would like to view your scores for.
- Beneath your summary, a “Detailed Information” page will open, click on the the plus icon next to the shoot you would like to view. That shoots detailed info will open.
- To view your Buddies’ scores, click on their name to view their summaries and detailed information.
Using Buddy list: To add a Buddy, enter their ATA number or LAST name in the “Search for a shooter” box in the top left portion of the page.
- In the box located below the “Search for a Member” box, if there is more than one name, select the correct person that you were looking for.
- To add that person as a Buddy, click “Add to My Buddies.” This is located below the white box that contains your name and the names of your buddies. Once you click this box an email request will be sent to that person notifying them that you would like to be there Buddy on shootata.com. After they approve you as a Buddy, you will be able view their detailed information.
For any questions concerning the log in process email- firstname.lastname@example.org